Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Smiley of the Moment is wiped out--me too

I see that the smiley of the moment as I'm typing is is "wiped out" and sleeping. I'm about to do the same thing. I'm beat. It's been a long couple of weeks with everything going on and my allergies. I'm so ready for them to go away and feel normal again (whatever that is!) ha

Anyway...can you believe there are no frizbees to be had at Wal Mart?? Nope. Apparently there is a season for them or something and it's not right now! I was on a mission looking for some and it was mission impossible. Oh, well. I'll think of something else.

Let me introduce my bloggers that I have listed...Chickaroni is Connie--a co-worker friend of mine. I haven't known her that long, but she's a very nice lady. I'm glad to know her. She always has a smile on her face and a great attitude. TSUMegs is Meghan. She's like a daughter to me. I've known her since she was in first grade or so and she's in her 3rd-4th year of college now, working on a degree in education. She was one of my Acteens and I'm very proud of her in many ways, including her dedication to the Relay for Life, which she supports in memory of Lauren! And Kerri's Korner--Kerri is a special lady that I've known for a long time! I babysat her and her older sister in the summers and holidays for their dad. Their dad was very special to me and he's gone on to be the with the Lord. I'm very proud of the woman that Kerri has become, as well as her sister Kristi too. I'm looking forward to them both having their second child each soon! They have wonderful husbands and it's very exciting to hear about all that they are doing! Their kids are adorable too! :)

Heading off to rest now. Goodness knows I need some beauty sleep! :-) Hopefully my blogging will be better in the next few days...I'm just a little whooped right now! Take care.

No comments: