Monday, September 15, 2008

Deal or No Deal...

Did Deal or No Deal change? I just happened to look up and there are all these guys instead of the girls, opening the cases and they are all dressed and made to look a LOT like Howie (with their shaven heads and little fuzzy spot below their lip!) and he's calling them all Howie! I must admit, as beautiful as those women are, it's kind of a nice change...sometimes there too much skin showing! I still don't know that this lady is going to win, but it's got to be a nice change of scenery! LOL... Oh,and she didn't. she just won $91,000 I think it was. Poor thing...I probably wouldn't win either! But wouldn't it be fun to try! Deal or No Deal...would you play to the finish or take a deal? I guess it depends on how well you think you are doing and if your game is really stinking, then probably the deal is the best way to go, but otherwise...I think I'd play to the end. You only get one shot, you might as well take it! Right??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trac,

D or no D---not one of my favorite games. Totally luck and no skill involved; except being able to recognize the odds. Most players whether they know the odds or not seem to make dum decisons. It frustrates me. Give me jeopardy or give me---------.

Hey, great blog. Hope all is well with you. Give me a call sometime. Need to talk.

Car---n