Saturday, January 17, 2009

Honest Scrap

So, my friend, Kerri Pearson tagged me in this game called Honest Scrap. You have to tell 10 radom truthful things about yourself and then tag 7 more people do to it too. I'll have to tag most of mine in email since I have only 3 people that I know who blog, and Kerri is one of them! So here goes:

1. I love to cook! Cooking is a great pasttime and has a wonderful reward. Food Network is my favorite channel and I would love to meet Paula Deen and Rachel Ray!

2. I have always wanted to be a teacher. Probably teaching at church and hopefully one day being a trainer for my job is as close as I'll get to classroom training, but Junior English has always been my dream!

3. I had the most awesome job in high school working in an accounting office. Learned a lot about finance, business and life.

4. I have only traveled out of Texas 3 times in my life and have only flown once, although I'd do it again any time.

5. I have always wanted to go to New York at Thanksiving and although I'm NOT a fan of being cold, would love to spend Thanksgiving morning at the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade!

6. In addition to cooking, I love to eat! And I mean just about anything, although not a fan of beef, but pretty much anything else!

7. I don't drink coffee, but I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper. My mother says I was addicted before I was born! LOL

8. I love to be happy and smile. I don't like being grump and I don't like not smiling. I think there is a lack of joy and smiles in the world today and I'm always astonished at the number of people -- who know me well or hardly at all -- notice that I try to always smile and am most of the time genuinely happy.

9. I have no biological brothers or sisters, but I have a sister at heart that means the world to me and 'my person' is as close to a 2nd sister as I could get and I'm very blessed to have them as well as my other great friends. God has Blessed me with an abundance of true friends.

10. I miss all of my grandparents tremendously and I attribute my love for cooking and sewing to both of my grandmothers. I have many fond memories of cooking and sewing with them as well as attending church and what a great influence they have been on my life and I hope to inspire my family and friends and everyone, really, the way they inspired me.

Email Buddies...look out, I"m about to tag you...and I also tag my blog friends, Connie and Meghan.

1 comment:

KerrisKorner said...

Thanks for playing!!! I love the food network as well...I could watch it all day, every day!!